TBDT/TBF LINE COOK:
- JOB TITLE: Line Cook
- REPORTS TO: Culinary Manager
- PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: The primary objective of the line cook at the dilla station is to prepare expertly crafted quesadillas and tortillas every time taking direction and guidance from the point person to ensure that product comes out fresh and in a timely manner.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicates with fellow line cooks to ensure all items to complete the ticket come out together in a timely fashion
- Follows recipes & guidelines to create food that is quality and consistent
- Uses a variety of cooking utensils and equipment to prepare and prep a variety of food items
- Follows safety & sanitation guidelines to reduce safety risks and cross contamination
- Uses chit tickets to build & appropriately plate quesadillas
- Follows the direction of the taco builder to assist with warming tortillas
- Stocks, maintains, and cleans the dilla station before, during, and after shift
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Organization Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Good Listening Skills
- Good Knife/Cooking Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Remain Calm, Friendly, & Enthusiastic Under Pressure
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must be able to read and identify order items on a chit ticket
- Must have previous kitchen experience in a high volume restaurant
- Must have the ability to stand on feet for up to 8 hours per shift
- Ability to lift heavy objects often
We want you... to join our team! Taco Boy is a fun, energetic place to work. With three locations in Folly Beach, downtown Charleston and Summerville, South Carolina, we have plenty of opportunities waiting for you.
We value personality, drive and dedication, and reward success with fair wages, opportunity for growth and benefit opportunities. We love training and developing our employees to not only support their teammates and offer top notch service, but to also become successful leaders in society.
If you're ready to join our team, take a look at the below opportunities and apply!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)