DISHWASHER JOB DESCRIPTION
- JOB TITLE: Dishwasher
- REPORTS TO: Culinary Manager
- PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: The primary objective of a dishwasher is cleaning plateware, cups, silverware, utensils, pots, pans, trays, storage containers, and other miscellaneous items safely using the mechanical dishwasher and triple compartment sink. Team members are responsible for ensuring all dishes are washed, rinsed, and sanitized before being dried and placed in their final designated storage location. Team members must regularly check their chemicals and water temperature to ensure safety. No visible soil should be on any items following this process.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicates with other team members to effectively keep dishes stocked
- Rinses dishes clean before loading into the mechanical dishwasher
- Checks all dishes after the wash, rinse, and sanitize cycle to ensure all soil is removed and items are dried before being placed in their proper storage location
- Checks chemicals and water temperature in the mechanical dishwasher and 3 compartment sink to ensure safety
- Empties trash and recycling containers
- Keeps floors and station clean
- Assists in the breakdown, cleaning, and reset of the kitchen at the end of shift
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Organization Skills
- Strong Prioritization Skills
- Good Listening Skills
- Eye for Detail
- Upbeat & Friendly Attitude
- Ability to Remain Calm, Friendly, & Enthusiastic Under Pressure
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must have the ability to stand on feet for up to 8 hours per shift
- Ability to lift heavy objects on occasion
We want you... to join our team! Taco Boy is a fun, energetic place to work. With three locations in Folly Beach, downtown Charleston and Summerville, South Carolina, we have plenty of opportunities waiting for you.
We value personality, drive and dedication, and reward success with fair wages, opportunity for growth and benefit opportunities. We love training and developing our employees to not only support their teammates and offer top notch service, but to also become successful leaders in society.
If you're ready to join our team, take a look at the below opportunities and apply!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)