- JOB TITLE: Barback
- REPORTS TO: Service Manager & Bartenders
- PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: The primary objective of the barback is to keep the bar stocked with all essential liquors, kegs, bottles/cans, and mixers; all the while, keeping the bar clean and stocked with clean glass & service ware.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicates with the bartender to effectively keep items stocked
- Stocks liquors, kegs, bottles/cans, frozen mixes, juices/mixers, & sodas
- Cleans and restocks glassware
- Busses dirty plateware and takes to the dish pit
- Empties trash and recycling containers
- Keeps floors clean
- Assists in engaging with guests seated at the bar
- Assists in the breakdown, cleaning, and reset of the bar at the end of the shift
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Organization Skills
- Strong Prioritization Skills
- Good Listening Skills
- Eye for Detail
- Upbeat & Friendly Attitude
- Ability to Remain Calm, Friendly, & Enthusiastic Under Pressure
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must have the ability to stand on feet for up to 8 hours per shift
- Ability to lift heavy objects, including kegs, often
We want you... to join our team! Taco Boy is a fun, energetic place to work. With three locations in Folly Beach, downtown Charleston and Summerville, South Carolina, we have plenty of opportunities waiting for you.
We value personality, drive and dedication, and reward success with fair wages, opportunity for growth and benefit opportunities. We love training and developing our employees to not only support their teammates and offer top notch service, but to also become successful leaders in society.
If you're ready to join our team, take a look at the below opportunities and apply!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)