- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking
- Respond to guest feedback with appropriate urgency and professionalism
- Previous experience as a restaurant cook preferred
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to attain)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
Park And Grove
We’re a neighborhood destination serving neighbors and creating community with everyone
who walks through our door — from longtime regulars to first-time visitors. Through
delicious food and drink, a refined, inviting space, and outdoor events and activations, we’re
creating a place and experience that brings people together.
We eat, drink and move with the seasons. To nourish, energize and inspire a sense of
belonging with all who join us.
Hospitality is at the core of everything we do here at Park & Grove. We treat everyone as if
they were a guest in our own home.
As a member of the Park & Grove team, you will set the stage and have a direct impact on
each guest’s experience. We will provide you with all the training and tools necessary for you
to be successful. We take great pride in recognizing that members of our team strive to do
the very best each and every day. Our values, standards and goals can only be maintained
by people that share in these same beliefs.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)