Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
All Good Industries
All Good Industries, based in Charleston, SC oversees a variety of dynamic restaurant concepts and is preparing to expand its Taco Boy brand throughout the southeast. AGI seeks to reflect the most successful aspects of Taco Boy’s identity in a way that is respectful of the communities in which we operate. We pride ourselves on a compelling value proposition based on the core values of quality, performance, and workmanship. An ideal team member is an innovator, adaptable, and prepared to present new ideas and creative methods. Rightness of fit is our priority, and we are prepared to offer a tailored and competitive compensation package with salary based on education, experience, and accomplishment. Additional benefits include health, vision, dental, paid vacation, travel per diem, bonus incentives and equity opportunities.
The Construction Superintendent’s primary role will be to manage planning, coordination and execution of the construction and build out of new restaurants as well as overseeing the repair, maintenance, and upgrade of existing facilities. The Construction Superintendent’s responsibility is to supervise managerial, administrative and on-site construction aspects of a project and to complete the work on schedule, within the budget and with excellence. We believe in quality over quantity, teamwork over individuals and safety over speed to gain total satisfaction in a job well done.
- Manage and administer all aspects of a project including estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review, cost reporting, safety and proposal preparation.
- Work closely with owners and the design team to develop concept drawings. Become familiar with plans, specification, site, local codes, local official and inspection procedures.
- Participate in proposal meetings with the owner to review the scope of work, discuss methods to reduce costs and provide engineering ideas.
- Oversee the selection, coordination, and management of subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain benchmarks for ongoing layout of work.
- Complete and submit all paperwork as required.
- Communicate, implement, and enforce company safety policy.
- Attend job meetings and any other meetings as required for the successful and timely completion of the project.
- Oversee the repair and upgrade of existing facilities while establishing and maintaining appropriate documentation.
Experience and Certifications:
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding deadlines
- 5+ years in a supervisory construction role
- Experience in the administrative, management, and regulatory aspects of construction projects
- Knowledge of safety procedures and regulations including OSHA 30 certified
- Experience both in union and non-union environments
- Experience in computer technology
- Ideal candidate will have experience in ground-up construction, renovations, with an emphasis on retail/restaurants
- Travel is required for this position: Up to 70% Travel. Opportunity to be based out of Columbia SC, Charleston SC, Greenville SC, Charlotte NC, or Asheville NC
- Valid Driver’s License
All Good Industries is the management company that oversees Charleston restaurants including, The Park Cafe, Taco Boy, The Royal American and Wiki Wiki Sandbar. It is owned and operated by Karalee Nielsen Fallert who also co-owns each of the aforementioned restaurants.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)